Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Guide

Pages:
Can be seen on the blog as "Home". Everytime you add a page, e.g. "Contact us", it will appear on the bar. To edit what order they appear etc, go to design and edit gadget.
Labels/Categories:
More effective than an Archieve, these are the tags at the end of a blog. If you post a blog with the tag "Music Reviews", to get it to appear on the page (if it doesn't automatically), again go to design and yada yada.
Design:
You can do whatever you want here. I made the top bar myself. If you want a new/better one, just message me.

You can now delete me if you want, but I'd advise you to keep me on for a while.

EDIT:
Pages:
To add another one, go to new post. Above the blog "stuff", there should be an option to edit pages". You can add one here.

EDIT 2: Interesting note: ipenproductions.com runs on blogger (this service)

No comments:

Post a Comment